Unseen is the leading platform for contemporary photography. Exclusively focusing on what’s new in the photography world, we provide a channel for up-and-coming talent to showcase their work. Unseen Platform focuses on new photography, highlighting the most recent developments within the medium by presenting emerging talent and unseen work by established artists.
Unseen is looking for a savvy Social Media Manager to join the team.
- Responsible for developing the current social media strategy and coming up with fresh and exciting ideas to engage new and existing audiences
- Coordinating, managing and implementing the content planning of all Unseen’s social media channels
- Together with the editorial team, you will create content to shape a constantly evolving social media strategy
- Writing copy for social media posts and responding to questions and comments from our wonderful followers
- Scouring the world to identify trending topics and work closely with the editorial team to create new trends
- Constantly exploring new potential audiences, their loves, their passions and their world
- Brainstorming with the whole team and advising on different formats to drive content development and enhance the impact and reach of social media posts
- Presenting highly accurate and insightful reports to the Head of Communications
- Supporting the communications team with ideation, proposals and activation and coming up with ground-breaking ways of connecting online and offline worlds
- Original thinker, specialised in marketing, communication, digital media, journalism
- You are both online savvy and a creative genius: you know how to create meaningful and impactful social media posts and you love it
- You are proactive in developing ideas that can improve Unseen’s online presence and grow our social media following
- You are passionate about building communities and finding dynamic ways to enrich people’s lives with awesome content
- You have experience with SEO, SEA, online and social campaigns: you know not only how to set up a social campaign, but also how to tweak it to maximize impact and how to extract data and evaluate the results
- You are confident in your writing and happy working independently and as a member of a collaborative team that travels to all kinds of amazing places
- You are full of passion, energy and enthusiasm and eager to work in a fast-paced environment that furthers the careers of the leading artists in contemporary photography
- At least two years experience in a similar position
- Native English speaker or proven excellent writing skills in English
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr and Pinterest etc
- Experience with digital storytelling, social distribution and analytics
- Eager to respond quickly and occasionally at weekends/evenings
- Outstanding time management, attention to detail, and multitasking skills
This position is three days a week and is available immediately.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to Mirjam ten Have, email@example.com. The deadline for applications is the 9th of November 2018.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the position via the email address provided or call +31 (0)6 46 10 98 68.
Top image: Fair, Unseen Amsterdam 2018 © Almicheal Fraay